LOKASI KERJA : SEMARANG
We are the world`s finest furnishing company with spectacular designs and finishes which satisfy our world-wide clienteles. We have a fundamental commitment of excellence in the world class designs of hand-crafted mirror frames and decorative furnishings. Basis on Semarang, Central Java, in comprising two vertically integrated factories and a management office with more than 1,000 employees, looking for following candidates :
Position Purpose :
To lead the EXIM Department with main responsibility to run day to day activities, internally to ensure delivery/ship to the customers on schedule, presenting the documents in timely manner and ensure proper Customs documentation according to Bonded Zone regulation.
Key accountabilities area :
- To expedite all transactions (import and export) with proper Customs documentation according to Bonded Zone regulation.
- Work closely with shipping line and forwarding company to arrange the shipment on schedule
Position Requirement (Knowledge, Experience & Competency) :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) all major from reputable university
- Min GPA > 2.75
- Background shipping transportation system is advantaged.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in EXIM in the bonded zone company
- Excellent understanding and well up dated on bonded zone regulation
- Having good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Willing to be located in Semarang, Central Java.
Please put the position code (Exim) as the subject. Qualified candidates should submit an application letter with comprehensive CV, recent photograph, and your salary expectation not later than 2 weeks after this advertisement to:
Please put the position code (Exim) as the subject.