LOKASI KERJA : JAKARTA RAYA
We are a Commercial Bank with Foreign Majority ownership and has a world-wide network is seeking for highly qualified people to fill-in our vacant positions. If you are creative, motivated, dynamic and able to work in multi-culture environment, join us to expand our business and get the opportunity.
We offer challenging jobs and professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognize your achievements.
- To assist Head of Asset Purchase Department to manage staff withindepartment in handling daily activity including reporting obligation
- To liaise and communicate with other related departments in regard topreparation for new Asset Purchase Transaction and daily debtors payment activities, text files, due diligence, including eligible customers datarequired for establishing new tranche or portfolio
- To assist Head of Asset Purchase Department to do selection to eligibledata received for establishing a new tranche/portfolio
- To coordinate staff to prepare internal and external reports, such as monthly monitoring report to Bank Indonesia
- University graduated majoring in Economy or other related degree
- Having 5-10 years experience in Loan/Credit Administration in Banking or Multifinance
- Having skill to coordinate staff, good interpersonal and communicationskills
- Good computer literate and fluent in English both speaking and writing
- Highly motivated, self-initiative, and good team work
Send your application letter and curriculum vitae only in format MS Word or PDF to :
(Max 500 Kb)